Dear Cat Lover,
Not all cat trees are created equal! Angelical Cat's cat furniture, cat perches and kitty condos are the finest in the
What makes Angelical Cat's cat trees, cat furniture, cat condos, cat towers and scratching posts so special?
- We offer the best and largest selection of feline furniture anywhere, with over 140 models to choose from; and all of our pieces are made in the USA.
- Our trees are tip-proof, stable, and well-balanced. They are the sturdiest cat trees on the market! They are so sturdy, they can easily hold a 125-pound panther!
- Our cat-friendly designs accommodate and interest felines of all ages and abilities.
Declawed and big cats have no problem climbing our cat trees and furniture.
- Our products are recommended by Vets and Breeders nationwide.
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
Developed by cat breeders and cat lovers who are intimately familiar with
cats and their behaviors, our furniture meets the scratching, sleeping, exercise, and play
needs of cats of all ages and abilities.
Our mission at Angelical Cat Company is to offer
you the BEST and largest selection of cat-friendly furniture available anywhere. Unlike limited
selections in pet stores, we offer an enormous selection in SEVEN DISTINCT LINES of quality feline furniture:
- Rustic Cat Trees -- innovative cat trees and cat houses featuring
natural wood posts with bark and silk leaves (optional).
- Sculptured Cat Furniture -- gorgeous sculptured carpet designs that are attractive to both you
and your cat. These "works of art" are also very practical and cat-friendly.
- Contemporary Cat Furniture -- truly functional cat houses, cat
trees, cat furniture, kitty condos, scratch posts and play pieces featuring carpet and sisal-covered posts,
as well as finished solid wood posts. We offer you a large selection of contemporary items with
two product lines to choose from: Contemporary One and
- Stack 'Ems -- our new line of modular and stackable cat stands. Buy one now,
then add to it later to make it taller, wider, or both!
- Outdoor Cat and Dog Houses -- outdoor pet houses for
both cats and dogs, with accessories such as insulation, porch/deck kits and pet mats.
- Huge selection of scratch posts and play pieces. Scratch Posts and More
We are cat furniture specialists. All we carry is cat furniture. So we know what works in cat
furniture and what doesn't. If we carry a piece of cat furniture, you can be certain that:
- it will be well balanced and won't tip over
- it will be easy to climb, even for older cats
- even declawed cats can climb these trees
- big cats up to 20 lbs. can use these trees
- the heavy duty construction will last for years
We continuously research the Cat Furniture industry and select only the best manufacturers to handcraft
our products. And, then, we insist our furniture be built to higher standards than pet store furniture. We
demand: thicker and heavier forms that make up our perches, tunnels, beds, cradles, etc. ... heavier bases ...
quality carpet ... larger openings ... easy to climb and well balanced designs.
Your cat will not be able to tip over our trees! That is why our products are recommended by breeders and
vets nationwide. And that is why you can feel at ease that your cats are safe.
Most of our furniture utilizes 3 or 4 heavy support posts to guarantee these trees are:
- wobble-free for stable scratching surfaces.
- well balanced so your cats CANNOT tip them over - no matter how many, how big or active your cats are.
- built to stand alone - none require a ceiling tension pole.
- able to support 200+ lbs. of weight.
Other features that make our cat furniture so special include:
- We offer a variety of scratching surfaces. So see what your cat likes to scratch on, then choose from one or
more of the following options: sisal rope, sisal carpet, plush carpet, berber carpet, smooth wood (Contemporary
One line) and bark-covered wood (Rustic line).
- You get to choose 1 or 2 carpet colors that best complement your decor. No more settling for limited colors
available in pet stores. And, in some of our lines, you can even choose from two carpet weaves to best match your
cats' scratching habits.
- The safety and design features built into our furniture are unsurpassed. This furniture accommodates all feline
abilities, allowing both kittens and older felines alike to climb, play, relax and exercise safely.
Some safety features include:
- the staggered stair-step placement of components found in our furniture provides cats with a safe way to climb
up and down from the heights they love.
- Curved perches increase comfort and ensure your cats won't fall off - even when sleeping on their backs!
- All enclosures have 2 or more escape routes to avoid entrapment.
- Finally, all enclosures and their entrances are big enough for cats up to 24 lbs!
- You are buying practical furniture. Our designs accommodate the jumping and
athletic abilities of kittens as well as the decreased capabilities of older cats. Components
are sturdy and spaced so that cats can climb up and down without slipping or falling. Many people buy a piece
in a store and realize later how impractical it is, such as: insufficient weight and balance so the item can tip
over, unreasonable jumps for older cats, small entrance holes, improperly fastened carpet, thin rope that won't
last long, etc.
- You are buying brand new furniture. Unlike at many stores and shows, your cat
furniture will not be exposed to other cats and dogs -- a valid health concern.
- None of our pieces has catnip or artificial ingredients to entice cats to use them. However, we have been
accused of putting "cat magnets" in our furniture because within minutes of bringing it into
your home, most felines are on it before it reaches its final destination.
- We offer options available only at Angelical Cat Company.
Our superior customer service and product knowledge allow us to offer options not available
anywhere else. To offer you a more custom shopping experience, we have expended great energy
and resources on our web site to make these options available to you.
- Our products are tested by our own in-house staff of kitties. You will see them
posing in pictures of trees throughout this web site. Their names are Poydras, Tippy, Blacky,
Tchopitoulas (Tchop), Snowball, Max, Jake, and Demelza. Each one of our items has been
thoroughly inspected and approved by our loving feline family. You can Meet our
Feline Family to learn more about our precious family.
If you're still not convinced, see what your local pet store has to offer. Once you've compared
our products to the others, you will notice how unimaginative, impractical, and boxy-looking most cat
furniture is compared to our unique, attractive, and cat-friendly designs.
The bottom line is -- our trees last for years, cats cannot tip them over, and they
are uniquely beautiful and functional. The only cats roaming on your brand-new
furniture will be YOUR cats. There just isn't another cat tree company that
goes to such lengths to please cats and their humans!
Please don't hesitate to call with any questions. And, by all means, if you're struggling with a decision
between 2 or 3 models, give us a call, and we'll help you choose the best cat tree for your cats. Nothing would
please us more than to help you pick the purr-fect tree for your special felines.